• Wipe your wooden furniture everyday with dry and soft cloth.
• To keep your wooden furniture shiny, have them polish every 6 (six) months. Do not mix various types of polish. Use any particular type of polish of your choice.
• To get rid of wood insects spray Neem Oil every 6 (six) months.
• If any of your wooden furniture is bug-ridden, first isolate it and then take necessary action.
• If sun light enters into your room and reach your wood furniture, use heavy curtain.
• At times of shifting your furniture, keep eye on the furniture joints – they may got broken.
• Put some camphor or mineral spirit on soft cloth and rub, many of the stains will become vanish.
• If you get scratch mark on your wooden furniture, you may use matching shoe polish.
• To get rid of Cigarette stains, use scratch concealing polish.
• Use table mat.
• Do not wipe your wooden furniture with wet cloth. This will stain your furniture.
• Don’t keep your wooden furniture in sun light. This will affect your wood colour and make them light. Wooden furniture in direct sun light may have crack as well.
• Do not put water glass directly over the wooden furniture. Use tray to put the glasses. Otherwise, your furniture will get stain, rotten.
• Don’t store your wood furniture in a place that is over hot or over cold. This will destroy your wood.
• Don’t put hot dishes over the wooden furniture. They will discolor the furniture and may give permanent stains.